This outfit is super simple, yet it looks like I put some thought into it…like I just might know what the hell I’m doing. However, by adding layers it creates more interest and depth to the whole look. Buy basic pieces and add to it, and you will go from BLAH to BAM! 😉 If I have time, I will pre-plan my outfits in Polyvore so I have an idea of what I will look like to save time, so I’m not trying on 5 different outfits to see what looks best. Told you, I’m about about taking short cuts haha. Plus, I really enjoy planning outfit styles.
Dress | A small boutique in Arkansas
Denim Button Up | Rue21
Belt | Not Sure?
Black Oversized Purse | H&M
Leopard Print Flats | Target
As a mom of two toddlers, I am always looking to cut corners on saving time. If I’m in a hurry, or just want to look put-together and not overdone with too much makeup – then this is the look I always go for. It’s super quick and covers all basis from foundation to brows. Well, if I’m wearing any makeup at all – You better believe me, my brows are filled in! It’s a must for me.
1. Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation; lightweight, natural finish, easy to blend, light coverage.
2. ELF Blush and Bronzer Duo “antigua”; a shimmer Barbie pink blush perfect for any skin tone *it’s super pigmented so a light sweep is all you need* Plus the bronzer is great to use as an eyeshadow too!
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz “medium brown”; this is a holy grail for me! I use this every time I wear makeup. It’s a twist pencil with a spooly on the other end.
4. Maybelline Pumped-Up Mascara; mascara makes your eyes appear bigger, so curl and coat them babies! This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras.
5. NYX Butter Lipgloss “red velvet”; I have an in depth review on these but they’re amazing. Non-sticky, hydrating, buildable pigment glosses, a variety of colors to choose from.
*My products change depending on the occassion and mood; but if I’m not wearing eyeshadow and liner, these are my essential products (foundation, blush, brows, mascara, lipgloss/lipstick)
X0-Candace, Casually Chic